CAREERS – JOIN OUR TEAM!
Client Success Manager
The Influence Agency is a growing marketing agency that specializes in Influencer Marketing, Community Management, Content Strategy & Development, Paid Media, Web Design & Development, and much more.
At our agency, you will manage client accounts and be responsible for strategic direction, execution, and reporting on campaign success.
This is an exciting position at a fast-moving agency aimed at disrupting the digital marketing industry in Canada and abroad.
About The Influence Agency
The Influence Agency is a team of digital marketing professionals that specialize in custom Digital Marketing Campaigns. Our team is comprised of passionate, talented, creative and hard-working people that put our clients first. We know the work we do matters and go into work every day with a sense of purpose.
Team Member Traits
- Cares greatly about their clients, coworkers, and self.
- Highly empathetic, positive, and competitive.
- Hard-working, prompt, organized, effective, detailed, and has meticulous follow-up.
- A passion for learning and improving
- A natural problem solver that identifies solutions
- Sense of humour
- Ability to think quickly and learn fast
Abilities & Skills
- Has experience with G Suite, Social Media, Influencer Marketing, Paid Advertising (Facebook and Google), Google Analytics and SEO
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Works well with others
- At least 3 years of account/client management experience in digital marketing
- At least 2 years of sales experience in some capacity
The ebbs and flows of work at an agency may require you to pitch in on a variety of projects in different ways. The right candidate will embrace the diversity of this environment, and view it as an opportunity to learn and try new things.
New Client Setups
- Help support the implementation of a digital media strategy
- Partner with your clients to quickly understand their business, industry, and competitors
- Work with clients to gather and review their marketing plans, budgets and goals
- Manage and work with various departments to set up, oversee and launch new digital marketing services
- Work with various team members and departments to ensure all aspects of a customers campaign are running smoothly
- Spot check monthly work & tasks
- Hold regular meetings, discussions, and brainstorms with different teams to enhance campaign results
Reporting & Client Management
- Create standard monthly marketing reports
- Conduct monthly, quarterly or end of campaign reviews with clients
- Create and highlight strategic recommendations
- Upsell services (where beneficial to the client)
Our office culture is one of challenging work and fun. The office features an arcade machine with over 30,000 games, a ping pong table, and a vibrant staff that enjoys positive energy and laughter. Everyone is encouraged, enabled and recognized for implementing their own innovative ideas.
We hold office events, quarterly socials and go to different industry-related events. We are looking for new teammates that complement our existing culture, and have the ability to maintain a positive attitude and sense of humour while managing the pressures of client work.
If you enjoy a corporate environment with tight oversight and management, this is not the right role for you. We are looking for individuals that can hit the ground running, and enjoy autonomy in the workplace.
The Influence Agency office is located on Geary Avenue in Toronto, in the trendy Artisan Lofts factory. Learn more about all the local amenities here.
- Graduate of College or University
- Min. 3 years of account/client management experience in digital marketing
- Min. 2 years of sales experience in some capacity
- Excellent grammar and email etiquette
- Excellent research and data assimilation
Excellent to Have
- Vehicle and Drivers License
- Project Management experience
- WordPress skills
- Email marketing skills
- Photoshop skills
- Google and/or Facebook ads certification
- Base + Commission: commensurate with experience with monthly sales commissions.
- A thriving team member has the opportunity to see growth in their responsibilities, and the potential for salary increases pending an annual review.
- We would like our team members to have a defined career path to grow internally with incentives for professional growth.
- An additional $500 / year that can be put towards industry/work-related education.
- All staff members have the ability to work from home for 1 day each week.
- A parking pass will be provided to the successful candidate, and/or a TTC transit pass.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest!
Read what clients have to say about The Influence Agency
The Influence Agency has been a huge part of our success for The Rose Picnic!! We love working with the team and look forward to many more great years together!
Reviewer: Adam Julian Mahgoub
out of 5 stars
Great agency to have by your side if your looking to grow your social followers. Recommend.
Reviewer: Mohammed Mazharuddin
5 out of 5 stars
The Influence Agency is by far one of the best agencies I've worked with in Toronto. They provide so much value to each and every one of their clients, and I've had the pleasure of working with them on many different campaigns. As an artist, they have also provided me with valuable insight regarding the growth of my personal brand. Not only are they professional, but very personable. They are a delight to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone interested in growing their brand or business in an meaningful and creative way.
Reviewer: Kassandra Nunes
5 out of 5 stars