CAREERS – JOIN OUR TEAM!
Account Coordinator Intern
The Influence Agency is looking for a talented individual to join our growing agency as an Account Coordinator Intern who will be responsible for supporting the Accounts team.
This is an exciting Internship position at a fast moving start-up agency aimed at disrupting the digital marketing industry in Canada and abroad. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to earn a full-time position at The Influence Agency.
About The Influence Agency
The Influence Agency is a team of digital marketing professionals that specialize in custom Influencer Marketing Campaigns. Our team is comprised of passionate, talented, creative and hard working people that put our clients first. We know the work we do matters and go into work everyday with a sense of purpose.
Team Member Traits
A successful team member of The Influence Agency will:
- Be prompt, detailed, creative, organized, positive, hard working, motivated, efficient, and focussed on their tasks
- Be respectful to their coworkers, clients and themselves
- Keep themselves updated on latest industry trends
- Have a high degree of proficiency in the use of social media platforms (in particular Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
- Have a passion for social media and marketing
- Have superior writing ability and communication skills
- Have a sense of humour
- Be confident and have a sociable personality – be a people person!
- Comfortable sharing their ideas with the group
- Have the ambition to grow with the agency and move up the ranks
The ebbs and flows of work at an agency may require you to pitch in on a variety of projects in different ways. The right candidate will look at this as an opportunity to learn and do new things such that it enriches them and makes them more valuable.
- Provide thoughts and feedback on campaign strategy
- Support selection of campaign participants
- Support production of campaign briefs and content schedules
- Support content approvals and deployment of content
- Support tracking and reporting of campaign performance
- Participate in producing post campaign reporting and case studies
- Graduate of College or University
- Proficient in Powerpoint and/or Google Slides
- Competent with G-suite products
- Keen eye for design
Excellent to Have
- Experience with an array of social media platforms
- Photography Skills
- Videography Skills
- Photoshop skills
- Understanding of Facebook Ads Manager
Honorarium + Transportation
How To Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.