CAREERS – JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Influence Agency is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency that specializes in Content Strategy, Influencer Marketing, Social Advertising, and Branded Content Development.
At this time, we are looking for a Part-time Bookkeeper to join our amazing team. The candidate must be an expert in Quickbooks Online as well as Freshbooks.
Reporting to the Business Partners, the successful candidate will work in-office 4-8 hours per week and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Weekly payable and receivable entries and monthly reconciliation
- Record journal entries creating, sending, and tracking outgoing cheques
- Tracking, reconciling, and depositing incoming payments
- Preparation of quarterly HST filings
- Organizing and filing of company documents
- Organizing monthly expenses
- Generating various financial reports
- Assist with budget development and forecasting
- Other office admin duties as required
- Graduate of College or University
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant bookkeeping experience
- Expert in Quickbooks Online and Freshbooks
- Proficient in Google sheets and the Google Drive
A successful team member of The Influence Agency will:
- Be a team player and willing to take on supplemental projects as required
- Be prompt, detailed, organized, positive, hard working, motivated, efficient, and focused on their tasks
- Be respectful to their coworkers, clients and themselves
Our office culture is one of challenging work – and fun! The office features an arcade machine with over 30,000 games, a ping pong table, and a vibrant staff that enjoys positive energy and laughter. Everyone is encouraged, enabled and recognized for implementing their own innovative ideas.
We hold office events, quarterly socials and attend different industry events. We are looking for new teammates that complement our existing culture, and have the ability to maintain a positive attitude and sense of humour while managing the pressures of client work.
If you enjoy a corporate environment with tight oversight and management, this is not the right role for you. We are looking for individuals that can hit the ground running, and enjoy autonomy in the workplace, and are excited to contribute to the growth of a rapidly growing business.
The Influence Agency’s office is located on Geary Avenue in Toronto, in the trendy Artisan Lofts factory. Learn more about all the local amenities here.
$20-$30 / hour commensurate with experience
Ideally we would like to work with someone that might be able to offer more hours as our needs increase.
There is the possibility of taking on a full-time role that includes the responsibility of managing the office.
A lot of people will blindly apply to this position, but you can let us know you read it all by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest!
Read what clients have to say about The Influence Agency
The Influence Agency has been a huge part of our success for The Rose Picnic!! We love working with the team and look forward to many more great years together!
Reviewer: Adam Julian Mahgoub
out of 5 stars
Great agency to have by your side if your looking to grow your social followers. Recommend.
Reviewer: Mohammed Mazharuddin
5 out of 5 stars
The Influence Agency is by far one of the best agencies I've worked with in Toronto. They provide so much value to each and every one of their clients, and I've had the pleasure of working with them on many different campaigns. As an artist, they have also provided me with valuable insight regarding the growth of my personal brand. Not only are they professional, but very personable. They are a delight to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone interested in growing their brand or business in an meaningful and creative way.
Reviewer: Kassandra Nunes
5 out of 5 stars