CAREERS – JOIN OUR TEAM!
Social Media Paid Advertising Manager
The Influence Agency is looking for a Social Media Advertising Manager to join our rapidly growing team! At The Influence Agency, we specialize in Content Strategy, Influencer Marketing, Branded Content Development, and Social Media Advertising.
The vast majority of our programs include a Paid Advertising component, and we are looking for a talented Social Media Advertising Manager to support our Accounts team with creative ideas and practical strategies. The full job description is listed below, and all suitable candidates are asked to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Influence Agency
The Influence Agency is a team of digital marketing professionals that specialize in custom digital marketing strategies. Our team is comprised of passionate, talented, creative and hard-working people that put our clients first. We know the work we do matters, and we go into work every day with a sense of purpose.
Team Member Traits
A successful team member of The Influence Agency will:
- Be prompt, detailed, creative, organized, positive, hard-working, motivated, efficient, and focused on their tasks
- Be respectful to their coworkers, clients and themselves
- Keep themselves updated on the latest industry trends
- Have a high degree of proficiency in the use of social media platforms
- Have a passion for social media, content marketing, and advertising
- Have superior writing ability and communication skills
- Have a sense of humour
- Have the ambition to grow with the agency and move up the ranks
The Influence Agency is a team of digital marketing professionals that specialize in custom digital marketing strategies. Our team is comprised of passionate, talented, creative and hard-working people that put our clients first. We know the work we do matters, and we go into work every day with a sense of purpose. Here are the main things you’ll be tasked with:
- Setting up Social Advertising Campaigns:
- Setting up new accounts and campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience creating custom audiences
- Experience setting up Look-A-Like audiences
- Experience setting up Retargeting campaigns
- Experience setting up Story campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the different advertising formats and strategies available within Facebook and Instagram
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting Facebook pixels
- Management of Social Advertising Campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to review performance data to uncover new opportunities
- Experience making data driven decisions to support our clients KPI’s
- A/B Testing different Ad Sets and creative collateral
- Ability to make thoughtful adjustments to bidding structure
- Ability to make thoughtful adjustments to targeting parameters
- Ability to create compelling ads tailored for Facebook, Instagram, and Stories
- Graduate of College or University
- 2-3 Years Experience in Paid Media Management
- Excellent grammar and email etiquette
- Excellent research and data assimilation skills
Excellent to Have
- Ability to set up tracking pixels on websites
- Experience setting up Google AdWords campaigns
- Experience setting up Display campaigns
- Experience setting up YouTube ad campaigns
- Ability to speak French
- Photoshop/Design skills
- WordPress skills
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Setting up goals and event tracking in Google Analytics
- Apply to this position by email with the subject line taking on the format of: Name – Position – Favourite Book
Our office culture is one of challenging work – and fun! The office features an arcade machine with over 30,000 games, a ping pong table, and a vibrant staff that enjoys positive energy and laughter. Everyone is encouraged, enabled and recognized for implementing their own innovative ideas.
We hold office events, quarterly socials and attend different industry events. We are looking for new teammates that complement our existing culture, and have the ability to maintain a positive attitude and sense of humour while managing the pressures of client work.
If you enjoy a corporate environment with tight oversight and management, this is not the right role for you. We are looking for individuals that can hit the ground running, and enjoy autonomy in the workplace, and are excited to contribute to the growth of a rapidly growing business.
The Influence Agency’s office is located on Geary Avenue in Toronto, in the trendy Artisan Lofts factory. Learn more about all the local amenities here.
- The initial starting salary of this role will be $50 – 55K / year with substantial opportunities for growth.
- A thriving team member can see growth in their responsibilities and an opportunity to earn salary increases that exceed industry averages.
- Each of our staff members has a path to grow internally, and we encourage the members our team to pursue opportunities for personal and professional growth. A rewarding career sits at the edge of your comfort zone.
To be discussed in an in-person interview.